Download Skype for iPhone Lates Version
- Skype keeps the world talking. Free messaging, voice and video calls with anyone for free.
- Talk face to face with a video call.
- New group video calls with up to 25 people.
- Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
- Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
- Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
- Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
Download Skype for iPhone click here
- iOS 8.0 or above (If you are using iOS 7 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.) The Apple Watch features require iOS 8.2 and of course, an Apple Watch.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 12 December 2016
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 132 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Skype
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
What's New in Version 6.30
- Welcome to Skype for iPhone.
- We're constantly working to make Skype better for you. Here's what's new:
- Spread a little extra holiday cheer! Share a personalized holiday video message with your loved ones. Tap on the snowflake button next to the Skype logo to get started.
- Notifications are now removed from the Notification Center when the Skype app is launched – decluttering is a good thing.
- Have you ever accidentally closed the app during a group call and were unable to join? Now you can easily rejoin group calls.
- Please continue to send us feedback by opening the app and tapping the Skype Community link in My info. We're listening!