Download Skype for Business for Android
Skype for Business, formerly the Lync 2013, for Android, bringing reliability Lync and Skype on your favorite mobile device: features sound video via & wireless connection status, presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and call from one easy to use interface.
- Start a group IM or video conversations and additional participants
- Join, join, and start the Skype for Business Meetings to communicate and collaborate around the incredible ideas
Share your videos and view a video of the speaker when the Conference takes place
Meeting controls (turn off sound or remove participants) and find out more about the modalities of the participants
- View upcoming meetings and join via one click
- Discover the last conversation and continue the conversation
- Search contacts by name, email, or phone number
- Improve security through Active Directory Authentication Library
Anyone can use Skype for Business Mobile applications when invited to a meeting of Skype for Business or Lync 2013. However, you must have Skype for Business accounts or Lync to use (and enjoy) the ability of complete application Skype for Business Mobile. In addition, some functions may require updates on Skype for Business or the Lync Server or may not be available for all users. If you are not sure of the status of your account, contact your it Department
Download Skype for Business for Android click here
THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY to MICROSOFT LYNC COPIES or SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER or OFFICE 365/LYNC ONLINE/SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE LICENSED VALID and WILL NOT WORK without THESE COPIES. UPDATES ON MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE MORE FEASIBLE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE LICENSE OF YOUR COMPANY AND/OR APPLICATION OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT. SKYPE FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS is ONLY AVAILABLE for Android 4.0 or higher.